Re: RedHat 6.1 installation reboots before writing partitions

Thanks for the info Stuart and Leonard.  Do you know how I can ensure that my
boot partition is below 8 gig?  I have one 4 gig NTFS partition, but when I
create the boot partition, will it necessarily go right after the 4 gig
partition?

Leonard, you suggested trying a rescue disk.  I'm not sure what you mean by that
or what to do with it.

I happened to look at NTs disk administrator and I noticed that the partitions
were indeed created by the RedHat install, so I guess it's dying right after
creating the partitions.  Interestingly though, if I rerun the RedHat install,
it does not see the partitions that were created last time, only the NTFS
partition.

Mike