RE: Win98, Linux dual boot

Paul (and interested others),

Wonderful.  When you say "the installation takes care of ...", that's not
clear to me.   If I proceed to install linux on a newly constructed machine
(I'm using Redhat 6.0, at this point in time), at what point to I make a
partition for Win98 (should Win98 be installed first?, etc.).

Thanks for the response on what must be an old topic.  Although I've
installed RedHat linux on a few other machines, I've not had to dual boot
before.  This new machine is still under construction and I just wanted to
think this part through before I configure.

Best regards,
Eddie R. Riddle