Re: Dell Laptop Install Help

I would say you could probably find drivers on the manufacturer's web site.
You can make a boot disk with the format command in DOS.  Do a format /? to see
a list of options.  Unfortunately, I don't know if you can make a DOS bootdisk
from a Win95 window.  These questions are probably better answered by someone
else, either on this list or on a Windows/DOS discussion forum.

Regards,
Brian