Re: Basic Redhat linux list

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 08:55:29PM +0300, Shankar Narayanan.P. wrote:
> Hello All
>
> Could any one tell me where can I find a Linux discussion list ( for whom
> who do not know nothing about linux ). My friend is looking for such a list
> , so as he can grasp the fundamentals of linux (R.H).
>
> With regards

This is actually a pretty good list for that. There is no replacement for reading though. ;) If they are also in an area where there is a linux users group, I would suggest joining the group. If there is not, I would suggest that they contact the closest one and find out what they need to do to get one going. Knowing others that run the same OS is a great way to make friends and also it is a fun way to share information. Again, even with a group, there is no replacement for reading the fine manual. ;)

Peter Robie
Email: rewt onedotslash com
Owner / WebMaster - OneDotSlash.com
Documentation is the castor oil of programming.
Managers know it must be good because their
programmers hate it so much.