Re: Dell Laptop Install Help

Open a DOS window and at a command prompt enter SYS A: (assuming the disk
is in A:). The SYS command copies the OS files and the COMMAND.COM file.

Karl L. Pearson
Senior uniVerse Database Analyst
Senior Unix/NT/Win Analyst
karlp colubs com

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Brian A. Bucher wrote:

-->Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:26:23 -0400
-->From: Brian A. Bucher <babucher alum mit edu>
-->To: redhat-install-list redhat com
-->Subject: Re: Dell Laptop Install Help
-->
-->
-->I would say you could probably find drivers on the manufacturer's web site.
-->You can make a boot disk with the format command in DOS.  Do a format /? to see
-->a list of options.  Unfortunately, I don't know if you can make a DOS bootdisk
-->from a Win95 window.  These questions are probably better answered by someone
-->else, either on this list or on a Windows/DOS discussion forum.
-->
-->Regards,
-->Brian
-->