Re: LILO Boots NT, Win & Linux

Hi Rizwan! (and others)

 Maybe I was somewhat inaccurate stating lilo is unable to boot NT. I tried
this on a system with a single harddisk (IDE) once. In this case I (thought I)
was unable to use lilo since NT is picky about using an (the) MBR for its
bootloader (It's been a while, 2 years or so).
 Can you tell me: Does the NT bootloader use the MBR of another drive?
Could you tell what is where in your case? Thanks!

					Leonard.