Access NTFS partition in a Linux/NT dual boot machine

hi all,

I have a Linux/NT dual boot machine using lilo. I know Linux can read an NTFS partition if I have ntfs module support. I'm using RH6.1 and NT workstation 4.0. How can I get ntfs module? How to configure Linux to make use of the ntfs module to read (better RW) it? Please help.

Calvin