RE: Basic Redhat linux list

On 09-May-00 Shankar Narayanan.P. opined:
> Hello All
>
> Could any one tell me where can I find a Linux discussion list ( for whom
> who do not know nothing about linux ). My friend is looking for such a
> list
> , so as he can grasp the fundamentals of linux (R.H).

The closest you'll find is this one and redhat-list (send subscribe to
redhat-list-request redhat com).

The lists (particularly redhat-list) will be mixed with technical and
not-so-technical info. Basic questions are always welcomed. The only thing
most long timers ask (some require) is that one does at least a little
research before asking questions. Many of us don't like holding hands with
anyone (unless we're married and forced to!!!!).

---
I believe the technical term is "Oops!"