Re: Dell Laptop Install Help

Hi babs,
	If u can find someone with win98 installed, Ask him to create a
startup disk. Win98 startup disk has CDROM drivers for almost all makes. Boot
with that floppy, it will ask u if u want CDROM support, say yes. IT should
then make your cd drive active.
Heres how to do it -
Click My Computer -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs
Click on the Startup Disk tab of this window and click Create.
and follow the instructions.
After u boot, run the autoboot.bat from the RH CDROM

			and ENJOY.

Bye
Rizwan.
 On Wed, 10 May 2000, Brian A. Bucher wrote: > I
would say you could probably find drivers on the manufacturer's web site.  >
You can make a boot disk with the format command in DOS.  Do a format /? to see
> a list of options.  Unfortunately, I don't know if you can make a DOS
bootdisk > from a Win95 window.  These questions are probably better answered
by someone > else, either on this list or on a Windows/DOS discussion forum. >