changing IPs

This may not be an install question, but... I'm changing the IP numbers for
my network. I have found to files to change the gateway numbers and DNS
numbers. I need a little help locating the IP number for the adapter (eth0)
and such. I know they can be changed through the netcfg program, but I don't
have any GUI running (not ehough drive space) to use netcfg.

I use the machine as a drone mail server, which I've spent alot of time
getting setup. The machine still works like a charm, so I want to keep it
going if I can. Any suggestions on where to look for the eth0 config files?

Thanks in advance...
Steve