Re: Questions about Partitioning a RH 6.1 Server [I am a newbie]

Hi Will,
	I don't think it will make a big difference for the apps u specified.
These are but normal services from a linux box, moreover u have only a 2 BG
HDD. But for better performance u can make (recommended)
1 - /boot of 10 Mb ( Max )
2 - /var 200 Mb
3 - /home approx 4-500 ( depending on the users u will have. This is where by
default users home dir exists)
rest is fine. (default)

OTHER WISE all in one partition also works fine.
Rizwan