Third party boot manager for Linux and NT?

I wonder if there is some experience over independent - third party -
boot managers, that are capable to 'see' what operating systems are
installed on various multiple SCSI hard disks in adition with multiple
SCSI controllers. I suppose that I might solve booting problems (Linux
and NT) with an independent boot manager (independent of both lilo and
NT loader). Any idea?

Misko