Re: anonymous ftp permissions

edit /etc/ftpaccess and remove references to anonymous.  Then edit
/etc/ftpusers and add the user: ftp

Paul B. Brown                                  pbrown btechnet com
President
Brown Technologies Network, Inc.               http://www.btechnet.com/

Systems and Applications Design, Development, Deployment, and Maintenance