Re: ATI Mach 64 16bpp scrammed - SORTED

FIXED IT!

Went round the houses (a lot), but realised eventually that I'd fried the
x87 in my little old k6. Popped a slightly more rustic Cyrix in the hole..
rebuilt kernel.. and off it went, albeit slower.

I am suprised that not a single log on the system gave real clues to this
one. Surely the kernel should do better sanity check of system critical
stuff, if not then something else should've dumped errors.

Thanks.