RE: Linux slower than Windows98

Pacmo,
What install did you do? It always helps to give a detailed
description of what your problem is, because there are so
many different installs of Redhat.
What do you want Linux for? what services do you have running?
what system do you have? All these need to be answered before
we can help you.

regards

Kevin