From: Rizwan Mohammad [mailto:rizwan clovertechnologies com]
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2000 1:25 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Cc: bbarker caprock com
Subject: RE: Difficulty installing 6.2

Hi barker,
	If u can show the first 7 lines of your /etc/lilo.conf  to us we
would
try to figure out your problem. If you r using SCSI disks then the first
line
of your /etc/lilo.conf file should be -

boot=/dev/sda
 else the MBR of the first drive is not bieng written by lilo. Please change
it
to that and run /sbin/lilo.

Rizwan