FTP Server Help

I am new to Linux and am having some trouble.  Linux is up and running and I
have installed the wu-ftp daemon.  I can access the Linux box via FTP as an
anonymous user.  I would now like to add real users (my customer's) and
allow them to only see the /home/ftp directory and be able to set them up
with different permissions for access to the /home/ftp directory.  My
question is, can I do this with wu-ftp and if so, how.

Thanks,

Jack Farrer
Senior Systems Engineer
National Network Services