Re: Re: LILO Boots NT, Win & Linux

Hello Leonard, (and others)
			 NT and Win98 is on the first scsi device i.e. /dev/sda
and RH linux 6.1 is on /dev/sdb. Here Nt had already overwritten the MBR of
/dev/sda (the first disk when we already had win98) and created a prompt to load
either win or NT. After installing lilo on the the same /dev/sda LILO had two
os one linux and the other dos. When we select dos from the LILO prompt it
hands over control to NT and the normal prompt of win or NT appears and the
rest is usual.

bye ,

Rizwan