Re: changing IPs

You need to change them in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/device name

there should be several files beginning with ifcfg and ending with a device
name. be sure to change the machine's name and address in
etc/sysconfig/network. Then ifdown eth0 and ifup eth0 then killall -HUP
inetd and you should be set. If the interface doesn't come up after
restarting inetd, try rebooting the machine.

john