Re: SiS 6326 AGP 8MB

hi i am MOHIT from India.i am 21 yrs old and have been using red hat for
many times.
I have tried a lot to configure my sis6326 8mb card but to no help, running
Xwindows,
i just get a blank screen and just a mouse,thats all.
I have found a small solution to this,i think this might work or may not,but
theres nothing trying in it.
If u guyz have ever installed SUSE,try it.i installed SUSE with sis6326 8mb
card and my Windows ran fine.I think the XF86Config file from suse can be
used then after installing suse and can be read properly or be copied to
red-hat and can be edited.
I think this might not work because there is the question of the driver????
the whole problem lies in the clockchip i think????
so the clockchip setting can be done by reading the XF86Config file of SUSE.
i have installed SUSE6.3 freeware on my PC.i have a 500mhz Intel
pentium,with 64mb SDRAM.

bye
do try

P.S.
this takes hell lota time....PATIENCE costs.:)