Re: changing IPs

You can run linuxconf in text mode. That's where I would change the IP if
I were you.

Just an FYI and a question to anyone who can answer . . .  I've changed my
HOSTNAME and then had the system not boot up afterwards. I've had to
"interactive" boot and NOT start the network to get RH to boot up. Any
clues on that?

Good luck...

Karl L. Pearson
Senior uniVerse Database Analyst