Backup

Hi,

     I got a major problem about my Hard Disk, it is down and broken, I
am wondering that could I restore everything from my backup in order to
bring the new hard disk back to the origional configuration.  I mean all

of the files ..including links..and everything..

    Please reply me directly, because I am not able to receive my own
messages back and all of the replies from redhat mailing list.  I don't
know what the problem is, but I have tried to subscribe several times
already.

Thank You

Mark