recovering deleted FAT32 folder & files deleted in Linux

I deleted the wrong folder in a FAT32 partition from within Midnight Commander.
Since then I have made no other changes to that partition and I havent booted
into Windows since the deletion. Is there any way of recovering those files?

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.

+44 (0)24 76 424000