FTP mirroring

Hi,

This may be a bit off-topic, but I am trying to mirror a RedHat
FTP mirror locally for DHCP/NFS installation.

I have tried so far wget and mirror, but in the end I always lack
some directories in instimage which means anaconda will fail later
during installation.

For example, using wget on mirror ftp.free.fr, I lack directory
RedHat/instimage/usr/lib/python1.5

Which software / settings / site would you recommend to setup
a local RedHat FTP mirror?

Thanks,
Dimitri Papadopoulos