ultra dma ata66

Hello everybody!!!

I had bought a new motherboard (Soyo 6ba +IV) and brings the new format of hard drive or something like that!!!
I have two hard drives (ata 33), one partitioned in two, with win 98 and linux redhat 6.1. The other one is fat format.
I have two possibilities: switch the hard drives in ata 33 or in ata 66. If i do it in 33 format windows 98 makes me a mess with the irq´s. But linux boot!!!
If i switch them in 66 format windows is happy but linux don´t boot and say´s "Kernel panic"
I have been searching and i read that linux doesn´t support this format. It´s real this?
What should i do!!!!?????

Pd: I need windows cause i work with it!!!!

(: Paul Samela :)
psamela elsitio com ar
totypoma yahoo com