install doesn't recognize CD ROM

RH 6.0 install routine cannot autoprobe my CD ROM.  I have a Creative
Labs CD ROM attached to an ISA adapter card.

After autoprobe fails, I try the manual option.  It offers a Sound
Blaster / Panasonic option.  I think they're the same.

The entry line asks for the IO base, the IRQ, and the label.
My entry looks like this:  250h,15,1

I've checked the IO base jumper on the card, and checked the IRQ with my
hardware documentation.  I don't know what "label" means - maybe the
device ID indicated by the ID jumper switch?

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions for forcing RH to recognize it?

Thanks.

Jim Cross

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.