Ultra 3 scsi disk and card

Hi,

       I have been searching for the hardware compatibility list, but I
think that it's not up to date yet.  My question is that Does readhat
6.2 support Ultra 3 160M/s scsi card and scsi hard drive?  if yes, which

brand should I use ?

       Also, I am not able to receive any messages back from all of the
redhat list, even my own messages for over one week.  I have been tried
to subscribe several times, but still doesn't work.  Do you know what
the problem is.

      Please reply me directly.

Thank You

Mark