Problem with Netatalk

Hello,

I'm trying to install Netatalk to have access to the Linux box (runing RH
6.2) from the Macintosh. I'd downloaded and installed this rpm:

     netatalk-devel-1.4b2+asun2.1.3-7.i386.rpm

(from ftp://contrib.redhat.com)

but I am having some problems trying to start this:

     [root localhost atalk]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk start
     Starting AppleTalk services: socket: Invalid argument
     socket: Invalid argument
     atalkd: can't get interfaces, exiting.
                                                           [  OK  ]

     [root localhost atalk]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk status
     atalkd is stopped

     [root localhost atalk]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk stop
     Shutting down AppleTalk services: Can't unregister
localhost:Workstation *
     Can't unregister localhost:netatalk *
     atalkd: no process killed

I try to figure it out following the READMEs and tutorials without
success... Could somebody give me a clue?

Thanks,

Tomas Garcia Ferrari

Bigital
http://bigital.com