Re: Cannot compile anything

You are almost certainly missing a package. It might be quicker to do a complete
reinstall than to try to find out which package you are missing. So do a
workstation install. Then you can use rpm to remove / add packages after
installation.

nicole m gmx de on 15/05/2000 13:09:49

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com