3COM 3c905b ethernet card

     I have seen a lot of messages about people having problems with this
     list, so I am resending this message since I haven't gotten any
     repsonses.  Could someone let me know if they are receiving this, even
     if you don't have an answer to my question.

     I am trying to configure a 3c905b PCI ethernet card in RH6.0.  Does
     anyone have any experience using this card?  The RH compatibility list
     states that this card is compatible but unsupported.  Which module
     should I use?

     Thanks,

     Jeff