Re: SSH

On Sun, 14 May 2000, Mark Lo wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Where can I find a ssh program for secure remote login.  Does it
> ship with Redhat, if yes..how to enable the ssh functions.

Well the Readhat version that I have 6.0 doesn't come with ssh installed
on it so I had to get it from ssh.com.

just do a "rpm -qa |grep ssh" (without the quotes of course) to see
whether any ssh rpm is installed on our system...and if it is not you can
get ssh from ssh.com

Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)