Re: Installation ? re: MySQL/ PHP/ Apache...

Will,

	What version of PHP are you trying to install? I know that I had some problems getting ver 4 to run. Once I went back to php3, everything worked. Perhaps a bug, of something I didn't configure right. However, I have a binary file I can place online for you to download that is precompiled and you can extract it and 'killall -9 httpd' then re-start the server from this directory.

	I would also try to make an 'index.php3' page and put in the following code:

	<head>
		<title>PHP3 Info</title>
	</head>

	<? phpinfo(); ?>

	This will tell you what flags are compiled and what is enabled on your web server. Just shoot me an email and I will make the .tgz available. Hope that some of this will help. ;)

Thank you;

Pete Robie
Email: rewt wf net
Dept: Technical Support