From: Will Hamm [mailto:will invision net]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 7:25 PM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Re: email problem

Tim,

	I have just now received your posting and it says that it was
sent last Thursday May the 11th! It is now 10:22pm on Monday May the
15th!!!

	What is going on here? Can someone explain (when/ if they
receive this message). BTW, all of my postings have gone up several
days after I sent them.

	-Will

--
  Will Hamm