undeleting files / directories deleted from FAT32 partition by rm in linux

I deleted a folder on a FAT32 partition by mistake from within linux using
Midnight Commander. Can I get it back? I have made no changes to the partition
since then and have not booted into Windows since it happened.

Paul

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.

+44 (0)24 76 424000