From: Mark Lo [mailto:markloky netvigator com]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 4:47 AM
To: redhat-install-list redhat com
Subject: Questions about inetd.conf

Hi,

       I have a question about hosts.allow and hosts.deny.  For
hosts.allow, the funtion is to allow particular hosts connect to my
server and issues command, but the problem is I am using my ISP dial-up
access to connect to my server and assign an dymanic IP back to me, so
how to set up my hosts.allow in this situations.
      And if I set up a hosts.allow file to let ".netviator.com" to
access my server, does it still need the password to get in.  one more
thing, people can always assign their server name as netvigator.com
anytime.  Will my server be tricked this way??

Thank you