Re: not enough free space for partition error in RedHat 6.1 install

I hate to be down on Disk Druid, but over the last few years
(and RH releases) there have been _numerous_ problems reported
with Disk Druid.  I like the concept, but the implementation
seems a little on the buggy side.  Personally, I recommend
that you not use it.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com