Re: PAM and POP/IMAP

Honestly, I don't think I have ever heard of a PAM
module for authenticating against MS SQL.  The closest
thing that comes to mind is the LDAP stuff, but Win2000
changed the LDAP schema dramatically, so even that
may pose difficulty.  Doesn't SQL transfer cleartext
over the wire?  This could raise some security concerns.

	- Kevin Colby
	  kevinc grainsystems com