Re: Lilo help

    Hello morton, (and others)
		See the output of fdisk -l /dev/hd? ( ? means all
separate physical drives). Check which one is dos/win98 partition and give that
partition to other = /dev/hd?.
	Don't try random combinations.
	u cannot give hda or hdb for os addresses.
		        ^------^
                                 this means physical drives. hda or hdb must be
followed by the proper partition id eg. hda1 or hdc2 or .......

Rizwan