Re: Ultra 3 Scsi Card and Hard Drive

Adaptec is always a good choice.  However, given the expense of an Ultra 3
card and drive, I'm not sure anyone has any driver code that isn't out of
Alpha.  Of course, I could be wrong!  Anyone??

Paul

Paul B. Brown                                  pbrown btechnet com
President
Brown Technologies Network, Inc.               http://www.btechnet.com/

Systems and Applications Design, Development, Deployment, and Maintenance