From: Jonas Fornander [mailto:jonas netwood net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 7:54 PM
To: RedHat Install
Subject: Apache get's permission denied errors in 6.2

I have installed a plain vanilla server installation of 6.2. However I can't
get Apache to work. When I try to access the default document I get the
following error:

Forbidden

I tried some suggestions on this list  but could still not get it to work.

TIA,
Jonas Fornander - support netwood net
Netwood Communications - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - Tel: 310-442-1530