Re: Can't mail the list

On Wed, 17 May 2000 21:24:51 -0400, Darryl Gibson wrote:

>Now I'm having a ball with RH 5.2, but my replies to messages from the
>list disappear? The messages appear in Netscape's "sent" mailbox, but
>they don't show up on this list!? I have to use my DOS box to post.

Is Netscape using sendmail running on your machine to deliver the mail?
Check the mail queue and see if you outbound messages are piling up there.
 If so, run "sendmail -q" when you're on-line to send them on their way.
You can put the "sendmail -q" in your dial-up script to do this whenever
you connect.

Otherwise, configure Netscape to use your ISP's smtp service and it'll
send just like it does in Windows.

John (john thompson attglobal net)