Re: Dell LM P-133ST Install Help Needed

Booting into DOS mode, making sure that the mscdex driver has recognized
your drive and then running autoboot.bat from the dosutils folder on the
cd-rom should work.  I'm pretty sure you can't run it from within Win98,
so you might need to check around and see what you need to do to get
DOS mode cd support.  There should be some info on the RedHat site
perhaps.

Jacquie