Re: Changing Screen Resolution

I'd really like to thank everyone for their assistance.  Through this all I found out that the video driver I'm using only supports 640x480 screen resolution which is really abysmal.

I installed Redhat 6.2 on my Panasonic CF-45 laptop, which by default should support 800x600 resolution, but will not allow me to select that screen resolution in XConfigurator.  I chose the default LCD screen (800x600) during the install so I thought it would at least give me 800x600 screen resolution.

Has anyone tried to load linux on a panasonic CF-45 laptop before?

Anthony