Re: Asian and US version of Redhat

> I think the US version differs greatly from the rest of the world option
> because of the encryption laws for the US the rest of the world has to
> stay behind in cryptography other than that nothing major

Not true. Other countries are free to use and develop encryptation.
They do not have to stay behind the US. We on the other hand
are restricted from exporting certain kinds of "our" encryptation
because it is considered a munition.
An asian distribution will typically have CJK keyboard extensions
and other foreign language enhancements but the core products are
the same.

Henri