Re: Faxing in Linux

Have a look at Hylafax http://www.hylafax.org/

jack mirjana wa com on 22/05/2000 04:09:11

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com

To:   redhat-install-list redhat com
cc:

Subject:  Re: Faxing in Linux

Art Ross writes:

>   Now I've decided to work with mgetty and mgetty-sendfax.  Does anyone
> have some productive suggestions?  I'm working on a RH6.0.

I'm using mgetty+sendfax on RH 5.2 and it works like a champ to
receive FAX messages.  I haven't tried to send a FAX since I have no
requirement to do so.  My only suggestion is to RTFM carefully.

Jack
--
Jack High                               jack mirjana wa com
Olympia, Washington