Re: Q: how to configure sound and modem

Have a look on the Linux Laptop homepage:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/

to see if there is a page about your laptop. I believe this page may also point
to info about Lucent modems, some of which work with Linux as Lucent has
provided drivers.

Device / resource busy means either you input the wrong IRQ/IO/DMA or you chose
the wrong driver.

jryanlee usinc net on 17/05/2000 01:57:08

Please respond to redhat-install-list redhat com