Graphical Adapter in Thinkpad 600X

Dear Sirs:

I am installing RH6.1 in a IBM Thinkpad 600X (P III 650 - 64 Mb RAM -
Graphical Adapater NeoMagic 4Mb - 12Gb HDD). For my was very difficult to
install it becuase at the beginning RH detected just 7 Gb for the HDD. Now I
have solve this problem, but now I have a problem with the Graphical
Adapter: when I start X I can see only 1/5 (approximately) of the desktop.
Everything is very big and I can't see the hole desktop. I have choose in
the installation "LCD Panel 1024x768" and a personalize Graphical Adapter
with 4 Mb ram. How can I solve this?

Thank you in advance,

Francisco Cantarero
E-MAIL: francisco cantarero lisec com