configuring AnotherLook/FVWM2 ?!

Hi, can anyone point me to some documentation, mailing lists,
or any other useful sources of information to help me configure
my desktop using AnotherLevel/FVWM2?

I'm finding that chages I'm making in the config files aren't
showing up on the screen.  For example, the pager geometry setting
won't take.  At one point I changed a color to blue and then it
started working.  And then, mysteriously, it stopped working as
suddenly as it started.

Also, where are colors defined?  IE grey51, etc, etc.

THx!
 |         Pete Bismuti                                                |
 |         Department of Computer Science                              |
 |         Florida State University                                    |
 |         bismuti cs fsu edu  (850) 644-6835                          |