Re: LILO, NTLoader, BIOS, HardDrive, etc....

"Tanner, Robby" wrote:

> When I run /sbin/lilo I get:
>
> WARNING: /dev/hdd1 is not on the the first disk
> WARNING: BIOS drive 0x82 may not be accessible
> WARNING: BIOS drive 0x82 may not be accessible
> WARNING: BIOS drive 0x82 may not be accessible
> WARNING: BIOS drive 0x82 may not be accessible
> Added linux *
> Added WinNT

You remembered me that I have got very similar error result here. I have
4 scsi disks and I have no trouble with NT if it is alone on the system.
But, I can't make Linux booting - either alone or if there is an NT
installed. Both LILO and/or NT loader tried.

Misko