browsing local documents with Netscape 4.73

I installed the Netscape communicator 4.73 and common 4.73 rpms from the RH6.2
update site. I am now unable to browse documents while offline. If I try to open
a local html document, Netscape reports that it is unable to find the host
netscape.com

I have not got that host as my homepage and have disabled all that jazz like
autocomplete and keywords etc.

Can anyone else confirm this is happening to them with the RH Netscape 4.73
RPMs?

by those to whom it is addressed.

confirmation.

+44 (0)24 76 424000